Oceaneering International in short: remote intervention ROV, marine and mechanical engineering
Oceaneering International is an advanced applied technology company that provides engineered services and hardware to Customers who operate in marine, space, and other harsh environments. Oceaneering services and products are marketed worldwide to oil and gas companies, government agencies, and firms in the telecommunications, aerospace, and marine engineering and construction industries. Oceaneering International business offerings include: Oceaneering remotely operated vehicles, mobile offshore production systems, build-to-order specialty hardware, manned diving, engineering and project management, subsea intervention and installation, and non-destructive testing and inspection.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Oceaneering International careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Oceaneering International Products
Oceaneering International Vacancies
- ROV Technician Jobs in International, Internationalwe are looking for experienced ROV Technicians to work in our West Africa, Mediterranean and Caspian Sea areas on vessel based intervention and field installation ...
- ROV Superintendents & Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, Internationalwe are looking for experienced ROV Superintendents and ROV Supervisors to work in our West Africa, Mediterranean and Caspian Sea areas
- Senior ROV Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalTo pilot and maintain the ROV system as directed by the ROV Supervisor, to carry out survey, inspection or work tasks for the client at ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Oceaneering International Job Positions