Ocean Rig ASA in short: the world’s largest and most modern drilling rigs, built for ultra deep water and extreme weather conditions
Ocean Rig owns and operates Leiv Eiriksson and Eirik Raude, two of the world’s largest and most modern drilling rigs, built for ultra deep water and extreme weather conditions. The company is headquartered at Forus near Stavanger in Norway. In 2007, the company generated operating revenues of USD 209.1 million.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Ocean Rig ASA careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Ocean Rig ASA Products
Ocean Rig ASA Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Ocean Rig ASA Job Positions