North Sea, Equinor, Norway, is located around 185 kilometres west of Haugesund, where sea depth is 127 metres.,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- THE 185 Rig owned by Todco The THE 185 drilling rig is owned by Todco which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the THE 185. The Jackup is a Jackup type of rig and is designed as a Donhaiser…
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- GSF Rig 127 Rig owned by GlobalSantaFe The GSF Rig 127 drilling rig is owned by GlobalSantaFe which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the GSF Rig 127. The Jackup is a Jackup type of rig and is designed as…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Kvitebjørn by Equinor The Kvitebjørn gas and condensate field lies in block 34/11, east of Gullfaks in the Norwegian North Sea.
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Drilling & Completion Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Monitor the outside operated drilling and completions operations for a multi rig horizontal shale gas development
- Senior/Staff Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Provide reservoir engineering support for field development plans and be responsible for estimates of producible gas resources.
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- GASSCO AS The independent operator of the gas transport system from the Norwegian continental shelf to Europe.