Mustang Engineering in short: field development, pipeline and structural engineering
Mustang Engineering has assembled a professional team of engineers and designers with an unparalleled level of offshore/onshore structural and facilities experience. The diversity of Mustang project scope runs from shallow water Gulf of Mexico caissons to world-class deepwater floating structures offshore West Africa. Mustang Engineering experience, coupled with a "can do " attitude, permits us to offer innovative concepts and solutions that save time, improve quality, enhance safety and augment your bottom line. The results are fit-for-purpose and are often Best-in-Class. Mustang people oriented – project driven approach has allowed us to maintain the continuity of this cohesive team with perhaps the lowest attrition rate in the industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Mustang Engineering careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Mustang Engineering Products
Mustang Engineering Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Mustang Engineering Job Positions