Midland-ACS in short: manufacture and application of pneumatic fluid power equipment
MIDLAND-ACS is one of the most respected names in the manufacture and application of pneumatic fluid power equipment. Renowned for the quality of its products and application expertise, Midland-ACS range of valves, cylinders, filter regulators and ancillary equipment has for over 40 years, been used successfully in marine, refinery, food, brewery and chemical applications. Midland Pneumatics’ design expertise goes beyond these industries however, and in response to the harsh conditions in the offshore industry, and other severe environments, the company has produced a range of valves, cylinders, filter regulators and ancillary equipment in 316 stainless steel. This range has had extensive and proven use in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Meeting the unique requirements of the global customer, Midland-ACS has a wealth of experience in supporting customers in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Australasian and Pacific rim. Midland-ACS’s design team is always there to provide a solution that meets the special needs of the customer world-wide.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Midland-ACS careers!
We are located in West Midlands, UK, Europe(North)
- Electrohydraulic Valve Actuators ProductsElectrohydraulic Valve Actuators products from Midland Acs Electronic Positioners Will Control Electro-Hydraulic Eexme Electrohydraulic Valve Actuators The Midland-ACS 900 AND ACS 603 ...
- Specialized Control Panels ProductsSpecialized Control Panels products from Midland Acs Actuator Control And Emergency Shut Down Systems Specialized Control Panels Midland-ACS has a wealth of ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in West Midlands
Top Midland-ACS Job Positions