The Lombito Tomboca Development will consist of three subsea centers tied back to the Benguela belize (BB) compliant Tower. Two centers in the Lobito reservoir and a third in the Tomboco reservoir. The Lobito and Tomboco discoveries are located in 1200 to 2000 feet of water in Block 14 offshore Cabinda in Angola.
Lobito Tomboco, West of Africa, Cabinda Gulf Oil Company, Africa,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Ltd, CABGOC chevron, oil, gas, angola, natural gas, africa
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Neptune by Kerr McGee is in 1,930 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico's Viosca Knoll block 826. Daily gross production in 2003 was 14,000 barrels of oil and 23 million cubic feet of gas. Kerr-McGee operates Neptune…
- Business Development Manager, West Africa Jobs in… Eastern Hemisphere is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be in charge of marketing activities and business development in West Africa.
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- Kizomba by ExxonMobil deepwater field development located in block 15 offshore Angola include the Hungo, Dikanza, Mondo, Chocalho, Kissanje, Saxi and Batuque oil fields
- Block 31 by BP BP and its co-venturers to develop a series of deepwater oil discoveries in offshore Angola’s Block 31.
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Alberta, Canada Contribute to the success of our projects by working effectively in a team environment with Geology, Geophysics and other Engineering disciplines
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…