Provides engineering expertise to support onshore/offshore structures, facilities, and pipelines by using a strong background in mechanical engineering. - Provides project management skills to ensure work assignments provide maximum benefit to the Company and Partners. - Participates or leads as required in project development, planning, execution, startup and closeout. - Prepares financial documents as required including cost estimates, economic analysis and cost control for budgets and AFE’s. - Ensures use of proper project management tools to plan, schedule, budget, contract, control and procure project resources, control quality, manage materials, and coordinate design and construction as assigned. - Ensures projects maintain and enhance safety & environmental excellence. Ensure all designs and installations incorporate latest safety and environmental standards. Provides leadership and guidance for protecting people and the environment for all assignments. - Serves as team member to assigned assets. - Uses technical expertise to provide engineering and/or construction leadership in assigned fields. - Provides coordination with operations personnel to ensure compliance with proper design and installation techniques. - Uses communication skills to maintain proper exchange of ideas among team members. - Supports and participates in the creating value for the Company and Partners. - Proactively assists assigned asset team with value creation and quality improvement strategies. - Develops a quality based working relationship with customers & suppliers.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Oceaneering Angola. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Oceaneering Africa where you will be an important team member. Provides engineering expertise to support onshore/offshore structures, facilities, and pipelines by using a strong background in mechanical engineering
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Riser & Flowline Systems Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAThe Riser and Flowline Systems Engineer will be responsible to provide engineering support for the long-term integrity management of risers and flowlines for deepwater floating production systems in the Gulf of Mexico. Primary focus areas are mechanical and structural integrity, corrosion and erosion, hazard evaluation, management of change, emergency response, system performance monitoring, maintaining regulatory ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Mechanical Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs