MCS Limited in short: engineering professionals creating advanced engineering solutions for floating production and subsea field developments
engineering, floating production, subsea field, creativity, intellect, riser, flowline, umbilical, mooring and flow assurance technology.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and MCS Limited careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
MCS Limited Products
- Iris Rms ProductsIris Rms products from Mcs Limited On-Board Integrated Riser Instrumentation System Iris Rms IRIS RMS is an on-board integrated riser instrumentation system ...
- Pipelay ProductsPipelay products from Mcs Limited Pipeline Installation Analysis Pipelay PipeLay, the most recent addition to the MCS Offshore Software Suite, is a ...
- Deepdrift ProductsDeepdrift products from Mcs Limited On-Board Vessel/Riser Drift-Off Simulator Deepdrift DeepDrift is an on-board vessel/riser drift-off simulator designed for use with dynamically ...
MCS Limited Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top MCS Limited Job Positions