Marathon Oil Company in short: worldwide exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas
Marathon Oil Company is engaged in the worldwide exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the domestic refining, marketing, and transportation of petroleum products. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil is among the leading energy industry players, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable energy resources and deliver the highest quality products to the marketplace. With operations that embrace four continents, Marathon Oil Company strives to be the oil company of choice for investors, partners, customers, neighbors, and employees in the areas in which we do business. In January, 2002, Marathon Oil began a new era for Marathon Oil. The separation of USX Corporation into two independent businesses saw the creation of Marathon Oil Company as a new standalone energy oil company on Wall Street. Marathon Oil are excited about the opportunities to grow and prosper that this restructuring provides.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Marathon Oil Company careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Marathon Oil Company Products
Marathon Oil Company Vacancies
- Marine Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo assist the Marine Manager in the provision of marine safety and technical support to Marathon offshore and tanker operations worldwide.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Marathon Oil Company Job Positions