Wild Well Control in short: firefighting, well control and related engineering services
Wild Well Control is the world’s leading provider of firefighting, well control and related engineering services. Through the application of engineering principles to well control operations, Wild Well is able to manage all pressure control and well control incidents both efficiently and reliably. They design and manufacture their own equipment, hold several patents and pride themselves on their innovative solutions to today’s complex well control issues. By combining over 75 years of field experience with cutting-edge technology, their engineers perform tasks ranging from well control integrated support, pressure control resolution, well modeling, relief well design and implementation, project management, emergency response planning to IT and data management. Their talented firefighting and MMS well control certified teams are expertly trained and respected by oil and gas producers around the world.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wild Well Control careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Wild Well Control Products
Wild Well Control Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Wild Well Control Job Positions