Maintenance · Through observation, record review, and inspections, ensures that all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems meet regulatory and Pride International (Pride) requirements. · Ensures all maintenance is performed in accordance with Pride’s policies and procedures, equipment manufacturer’s recommendations, the Rig Operating Manual, and regulatory requirements and codes. · Monitors repairs and rebuilds to ensure they are performed properly, safely, and economically. · Oversees modifications to the equipment and structure; ensures modifications of the rigs and new equipment are approved according to the Pride policies and procedures before operation. · Ensures rig drawings are kept up-to-date. · Oversees troubleshooting and repair of equipment, directly or through subordinates. · Performs periodic visual inspections of equipment and reviews diagnosis of actual and potential malfunctions; ensures potential hazards and abnormal operating conditions are addressed quickly, and that any deteriorating conditions are reported to the Rig Superintendent. · Ensures general maintenance, operation, and repair records and documentation are kept accurate and up-to-date. · Periodically reviews equipment logs to ensure operating and maintenance standards are maintained. · Provides direction to facilitate decisions on priorities of repairs and preventative maintenance activities. · Produces weekly operational report and provides recommendations. · Oversees implementation of the Preventative Maintenance System (PMS). Safety · Ensures adherence to Pride’s safety and maintenance policies and procedures. · Participates in the Safety Training Observation Program (S.T.O.P.). · Participates in the weekly and operational safety meetings. · Oversees implementation of job safety analyses and hazard assessments. · Carries out inspections and audits according to the Quality Management System requirements. General Management · Monitors the Maintenance Department budget to ensure cost effective operation. · Hires direct reports. · Ensures the roles, responsibilities, authorities, accountabilities, and performance measures of direct reports are defined, understood, and enforced. · Establishes goals and priorities with direct reports. · Establishes a system of accountability and monitors the performance of direct reports. · Reviews rig maintenance performance against performance measures; establishes initiatives with the team to achieve goals and objectives. · Assesses the competencies of direct reports, and works with them to enhance required competencies. · Develops and implements mechanisms to achieve effective communication, coordination of effort, information flow, and learning with direct reports. · Conducts and oversees performance and salary reviews with direct reports on a timely basis. · Ensures a high level of productivity, teamwork, and employee satisfaction within the maintenance team. · Authorizes work permits for the maintenance crew per Pride policies and procedures. · Ensures effective communication with rig management and onshore personnel. · Ensures all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with the Permit to Work System.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Maintenance Manager – Deepwater Gulf of Mexico in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Pride International USA. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Pride International America where you will be an important team member. The Maintenance Manager – Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Maintenance Manager – Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs
- Maintenance Manager – Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, USA Maintenance · Through observation, record review, and inspections, ensures that all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems meet regulatory and Pride International (Pride) requirements. · Ensures all maintenance is performed in accordance with Pride’s policies and procedures, equipment manufacturer’s recommendations, the ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USA Safety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South Africa The Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, International Subsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Aker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, International Manages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, Nigeria The Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Maintenance Manager – Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs