M & M Offshore Ltd. in short: specialized welding and metal fabrication services to heavy industries and the offshore oil sector
M&M Offshore Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of M&M Engineering Limited. M&M Offshore Limited was incorporated in 1987 to provide a broad range of specialized welding and metal fabrication services to heavy industries and the offshore oil sector. M&M Offshore Limited has an expert staff of fitters, welders, and engineers, as well a full time Quality Assurance Supervisors. The M & M Offshore Ltd. Offshore Subsidiary is operated under the same strict guidelines for accuracy and professionalism as its parent, M&M Engineering Limited. M & M Engineering Limited was incorporated under the laws of Newfoundland and Labrador in 1967. In the intervening period, M & M has developed a solid reputation as a mechanical contracting company providing high quality work with professional management and supervision and highly competent tradesmen. M & M established a subsidiary, M & M Offshore Limited, in 1987 to provide a broad range of specialized welding and fabrication services to the offshore oil and heavy industries. In 1988, M & M bought the Newfoundland operation of Vetco-Gray Canada, Inc., a subsidiary of Vetco-Gray Hughes Ltd., a large international company which provides specialized equipment and services to the oil industry. Vetco-Gray was subsequently bought by ABB and is now called ABB Vetco Gray. M & M signed a manufacturing and servicing agreement with ABB Vetco Gray Canada, Inc., for Eastern Canada including the Eastern Arctic, which agreement is currently in effect.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and M & M Offshore Ltd. careers!
We are located in St John, CANADA, America(North)
M & M Offshore Ltd. Products
- F Blowout Preventers ProductsF Blowout Preventers products from New Continental Equipment Co., Ltd. Deep-Well Drilling As Well As Offshore Self-Elevating Platform DrillingF Blowout Preventers ...
M & M Offshore Ltd. Vacancies
- Sales Manager Required for Expansion Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandIn order to maintain the rapid expansion achieved over the past 5 years an experienced Sales Manager is sought to join the technical team to ...
- Drilling Layout Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Drilling Layout Engineer position will be graded Senior Engineer/ Engineer / Trainee Engineer depending on experience and skill level.
- Sr. Toolpusher Jobs in Offshore, India20 YEARS OF OVERALL OIL FIELD EXPERIENCE WITH MINIMUM 5 YEARS OFFSHORE EXPERIENCE AS OIM
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in CANADA
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaDevelopment and/or audit of Integrity Management Plans to address all or specific integrity threats
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaFocusing on the development and assessment of client pipeline integrity management programs
- Business Improvement Analyst Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayContribute to strategic plans for the FMC Eastern Region including Business Plan for ER
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in St John
Top M & M Offshore Ltd. Job Positions