– BHP Petroleum’s largest single project worldwide – comprises four oil and gas fields, together with significant offshore and onshore facilities used for extracting, transporting and processing these reserves.
Liverpool Bay Oil and Gas, North Atlantic, BHP, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Elliott Bay Design Group, Ltd. full service Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering firm and shipyard support services
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- BHP Billiton an international oil and gas exploration and production company in australia
- Atlantic Marine Inc. four shipyards, new construction, repairs and conversion
- Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services A Subsea Engineering Company, Atlantic Marine is fully equipped for Diver & ROV Intervention jobs. AMOS works in line with IMCA Procedures. Atlantic Marine and Oilfield Services Ltd (RC. 160570) Incorporated in 1994, is a…
- Sub-Atlantic Ltd leading manufacturer of Comanche, Mohican, Super Mohawk, Mohawk and Navajo Electric ROV Systems
- Atlantic Towing Limited Specializing in Offshore Support Vessels, Anchor Handling, Ocean and Coastal Towage
- ROMOR Atlantic Limited oceanographic, offshore oil & gas, geophysical and defense
- Atlantic XL Inc. specialist engineering products and services to Oil & Gas, Utilities and Natural Gas Companies
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Project Planner Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects