Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in short: marginal field development, alternative development plans, field life extension, and abandonment
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc., is a leading marine contractor and operator of offshore oil and gas properties and production facilities. Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc seeks to align the interests of the producer and the contractor by investing in mature offshore oil and gas properties, hub production facilities and proven undeveloped reserve plays where Helix Energy Solutions Group adds value by deploying vessels from its diverse contracting fleet. Helix service lines include marine construction, diving, robotics, well operations, facilities ownership, well and subsurface consulting and oil and gas production. Helix Energy Solutions Group are well equipped to serve our industry, offering a diversified fleet of 27 vessels, 3 pipe lay barges and 26 remotely-operated vehicles (ROV) and trenching systems, complimented by a consulting division, Helix RDS, with more than 150 industry-recognized well and subsurface experts.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. Products
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. Job Positions