is located in the Timor Sea, 550km north-west of Darwin. Water depths increase from 50m to 300-400m near Laminaria and 400-500m over Corallina, before deepening to over 2,000m further north in the Timor Trough.
Laminaria, Timor Sea, Woodside, Asia,
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Woodside Petroleum is involved in the exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- PROCAP 2000 by Petrobras To enable PETROBRAS to produce oil and gas from offshore fields situated in ultra deep waters (of 1,000-3,000m), with the aim of incorporating the reserves located at these water depths.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- ROVOTICS Rovotics is based in the United Arab Emirates , Rovotics was formed in 2011 when a group of experienced ROV technical experts felt the market was lacking advanced systems that harnessed the latest technology, provided…
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Schiehallion Oil Field by BP was discovered in 1993, with the semi-submersible drilling rig Ocean Alliance, whilst it was exploring the deep waters of the Shetland Trough in the NW Atlantic. Schiehallion lies in 400m of water and it extends…
- Ross by Encana The Ross oil field is situated in the outer Moray Firth on Blocks 13/28a and 13/29a, 60 km north of the Scottish coast and 30 km to the south-east of the Captain field
- Dana Petroleum ten North Sea fields in production
- Buffalo by Nexen The Buffalo Field Development Area (JPDA) of Timor Sea. It is about 560 km north-west of Darwin, Australia. It was discovered in October 1996 by BHP.
- Business Development Manager, West Africa Jobs in… Eastern Hemisphere is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be in charge of marketing activities and business development in West Africa.