is located in the Timor Sea, 550km north-west of Darwin. Water depths increase from 50m to 300-400m near Laminaria and 400-500m over Corallina, before deepening to over 2,000m further north in the Timor Trough.
Laminaria, Timor Sea, Woodside, Asia,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Woodside Petroleum is involved in the exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- PROCAP 2000 by Petrobras To enable PETROBRAS to produce oil and gas from offshore fields situated in ultra deep waters (of 1,000-3,000m), with the aim of incorporating the reserves located at these water depths.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- ROVOTICS Rovotics is based in the United Arab Emirates , Rovotics was formed in 2011 when a group of experienced ROV technical experts felt the market was lacking advanced systems that harnessed the latest technology, provided…
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Buffalo by Nexen The Buffalo Field Development Area (JPDA) of Timor Sea. It is about 560 km north-west of Darwin, Australia. It was discovered in October 1996 by BHP.
- Schiehallion Oil Field by BP was discovered in 1993, with the semi-submersible drilling rig Ocean Alliance, whilst it was exploring the deep waters of the Shetland Trough in the NW Atlantic. Schiehallion lies in 400m of water and it extends…
- Chinguetti Oil by Woodside field lies off the coast of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, North West Africa, in Block 4, PSC (Production Sharing Contract) area B, approx. 80km west of the Mauritanian coastline and 90km from the capital,…
- Eastern Trough Area Project (ETAP) by BP is an integrated development of seven different reservoirs. Four separate fields are operated by BP, namely Marnock, Mungo, Monan and Machar (the M fields). And three by Shell, called the Heron, Egret and Skua fields.
- Business Development Manager, West Africa Jobs in… Eastern Hemisphere is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be in charge of marketing activities and business development in West Africa.
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.