KMC Oiltools in short: provide specialised services and proprietary products to oil and gas producers and drilling contractors.
The KMC Oiltools group of companies is acknowledged as one of the global leaders in the provision of Waste Management solutions and services for the Oil & Gas industry. KMC Oiltools offer a comprehensive range of Solids Control, Containment, Handling, Treatment and Disposal solutions together with associated engineering and management services, which can be developed to suit individual client requirements. Management of Drilling Waste and Drilling Fluids is our business. Our solutions ensure that waste cuttings and fluids can be effectively contained, handled, treated and disposed of with minimal environmental impact. KMC Oiltools has a long track record of client satisfaction dating back to 1963, when KMC Oiltools was founded. Our client base includes major Oil and Gas Operators and Drilling Contractors, all of whom are becoming increasingly concerned with environmental issues. Whatever the requirement – small or large – KMC Oiltools will seek the most cost-effective and process-efficient solution utilising the latest technology and most experienced personnel. KMC Oiltools offer our client the confidence that our solutions and services are based upon proven experience and technical excellence.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and KMC Oiltools careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
KMC Oiltools Products
KMC Oiltools Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top KMC Oiltools Job Positions