K&M Technology Group in short: development and application of leading edge technologies for extended reach wells
K&M Technology’s mission is to lead the oil and gas industry in the development and application of leading edge technologies for extended reach wells. Since its inception, K&M Technology has been involved in extended reach and horizontal drilling and has played a vital, if not primary, role in the drilling and completion of more than 200 extended reach wells. A number of highly skilled engineers represent the company’s core composition. K&M Technology’s involved in projects internationally, serving from field surveillance engineers to lead design engineers and total project management teams. K&M Technology’s is currently operating in Australia, China, Russia, West Africa, Indonesia, New Zealand, Norway and the U.K. In addition to ERD engineering and planning, K&M Technology also offers training, software systems and well site surveillance. In some cases, the company also provides trouble shooting on extended reach and horizontal wells. • The primary objective of these services is to improve drilling performance in complex well environments. • K&M Technology’s core team of expert engineers has helped it to become a complete provider of technical services to the drilling industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and K&M Technology Group careers!
We are located in The Woodlands, USA, America(North)
K&M Technology Group Products
K&M Technology Group Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in The Woodlands
- Applications Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAResponsibilities include supporting Engineering and Operations by planning, coordinating and executing field testing for drill bits and hole opening product lines.
- Welder Trainee Jobs in Woodlands, USAUnder direct supervision, learns simple, basic welding applications. Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Drill Bit Design Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAHughes Christensen has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineer in the Tricone Product Engineering Group in The Woodlands, TX.
Top K&M Technology Group Job Positions