is located on the Utsira High, between the Balder and Heimdal fields, approximately 200km west of Stavanger. Average water depth in the field area is 126m. Geologically, Jotun consists of the Elli, Elli South and Tau West structures.
Jotun, North Sea, Exxonmobil, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Heimdal by Equinor The Heimdal Gas Center, on Production License (PL) 036, is a hub for the processing and distribution of gas.
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Balder by ExxonMobil is located in blocks 25/10 and 25/11, 165km west of Haugesund, in a water depth of 125m.
- HSM Steel Structures heavy steel structures for both the oil and gas industry and the heavy civil engineering industry
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Various, Scotland We require an experienced Wellwork Supervisor to provide well intervention planning and execution support to all of ExxonMobil's Installations in the UK and Norwa
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Gorgon by ExxonMobil area gas fields are located offshore, approximately 60km from Barrow Island and approximately 200km west of Dampier, on the Australian mainland. Five fields have so far been discovered - Gorgon, Chrysaor, Dionysus, West Tryal Rocks…
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.