is located on the Utsira High, between the Balder and Heimdal fields, approximately 200km west of Stavanger. Average water depth in the field area is 126m. Geologically, Jotun consists of the Elli, Elli South and Tau West structures.
Jotun, North Sea, Exxonmobil, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- HSM Steel Structures heavy steel structures for both the oil and gas industry and the heavy civil engineering industry
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Balder by ExxonMobil is located in blocks 25/10 and 25/11, 165km west of Haugesund, in a water depth of 125m.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- ATCO Structures Inc. supplier of manufactured shelter products
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Various, Scotland We require an experienced Wellwork Supervisor to provide well intervention planning and execution support to all of ExxonMobil's Installations in the UK and Norwa
- Globe Engineering South Africa PTY LTD expertise in the fields of marine repair and conversion has separate facilities for plate and boiler work, heavy machining, electrical rewinding, pipe work, joinery and shipwright work.
- Canadian Composite Structures, Inc. foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
- Gorgon by ExxonMobil area gas fields are located offshore, approximately 60km from Barrow Island and approximately 200km west of Dampier, on the Australian mainland. Five fields have so far been discovered - Gorgon, Chrysaor, Dionysus, West Tryal Rocks…