Jamison Products, L.P. in short: products which include Strainers, Filters, Pig Equipment, ASME Code Vessels, pipe fabrication, and other Oil and Gas related equipment
Jamison Products is a custom manufacturing facility located in Houston, TX providing a wide variety of products which include Strainers, Filters, Pig Equipment, ASME Code Vessels, pipe fabrication, and other Oil and Gas related equipment. Our location provides for easy access to and from the Texas Gulf Coast Region. The sales and engineering staff, with over fifty years in the strainer and fabrication industry, understand the importance of quality performance and on time delivery at competitive prices. Jamison Products is fully capable of providing necessary services to facilitate rapid turnaround of your company’s projects, backed by our engineering and design department. In order to continue to provide their customers with better strainers, Jamison Products’ research and development team is constantly fine tuning its process design calculations to help customers design the most economical strainers for their applications. Currently, Jamison Products is involved with an API committee in which flow tests are being used to evaluate and develop more efficient strainer designs.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Jamison Products, L.P. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Jamison Products, L.P. Products
Jamison Products, L.P. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Jamison Products, L.P. Job Positions