International Oilfield Drilling Supplies in short: supplier of fully integrated corrosion resistant solutions, expertly project managed to meet your delivery and cost requirements.
As part of the Glenalmond group of companies, IODS are a Global supplier of fully integrated corrosion resistant solutions, expertly project managed to meet your delivery and cost requirements. We are justifiably proud of our weld clad technology and its application as a cost effective, reliable and long-life solution to harsh environment corrosion resistance applications, whatever the industry. IODS has worked in this field since 1981 and we have been involved primarily in the Oil & Gas industry, providing weld clad products and services for many major offshore projects. Our existing customer base can testify to our ability to deliver solutions which work in this demanding environment, and which are delivered to correspondingly demanding specifications. My vision for IODS is simple. We have to spread the word about weld clad technology, demonstrate its ability as the corrosion resistance solution, and promote IODS and the Glenalmond Group as the partner of choice in delivering a cost effective solution to meet your requirements.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and International Oilfield Drilling Supplies careers!
We are located in Glascow, UK, Europe(North)
International Oilfield Drilling Supplies Products
International Oilfield Drilling Supplies Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Glascow
- Principal Welding Engineer Jobs in Glascow, ScotlandResponsible for planning, managing and delivery of welding engineering activities – welding procedures, qualification, testing and implementation
- Principal Analyst Jobs in Glascow, ScotlandProvide expertise, leadership and technical excellence in all aspects of dynamic analysis
Top International Oilfield Drilling Supplies Job Positions