As an Installation Inspector, you will: * Contribute to the continued integrity of the plant and equipment by the provision of an inspection/QC service, including the organization, co-ordination and monitoring of inspection activities to the installation * Develop and plan inspections of pressurized equipment using risk based and time based methodologies; execute detailed inspection work scopes and oversee associated NDE activity * Assist in, or undertake, the organization and overseeing of all third party inspection activities with particular responsibilities for hoisting/lifting, statutory vessel examinations, relief valves, welding and NDE activities * Participate as required in incident/safety investigations * Provide accurate analysis and understanding of asset and process conditions to ensure that the necessary inspection methodologies, practices and forecasts are in place to achieve the level of reliability and availability required by the installations business plan Act at all times in accordance with the Shell group standards on health, safety and the environment
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Installation Inspector in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Shell Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Inspection department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. Contribute to the continued integrity of the plant and equipment by the provision of an inspection/QC service, including the organization, co-ordination and monitoring of inspection activities to the installation
Find other Installation Inspector Jobs
Find other Shell Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Installation Inspector Jobs
- Installation Inspector Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Installation Inspector, you will: * Contribute to the continued integrity of the plant and equipment by the provision of an inspection/QC service, including the organization, co-ordination and monitoring of inspection activities to the installation * Develop and plan inspections of pressurized equipment using risk based and time based methodologies; execute detailed inspection work scopes and ...
- Mechanical Integrity Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaDuties – all relating to offshore topsides and onshore equipment: 1)Prepare risk assessments and expand the RBI program for assigned facilities. 2)Prepare equipment and piping inspection plans and review results. Perform fitness for service calculations. 3)Interface with plant operations 4)Reviewing daily issues related to: a.Inspection b.Failures, risk and mitigation c.Metallurgy and materials d.Coatings e.Welding 5)Provide piping and fixed equipment engineering support to Facilities Engineering teams. ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Installation Inspector Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs