Hughes Christensen – drill bits in short: innovative and technically advanced drill bit manufacturer
Hughes Christensen drill bits is the most innovative and technically advanced drill bit manufacturer in the world. Hughes Christensen introduced the first rotary rock bit in 1909. Since then, Hughes Christensen drill bits research and development programs have been responsible for the systematic advancement of drill bit technology. Hughes Christensen products are recognized around the world as the industry standard and have played a major role in helping the petroleum industry find and produce energy worldwide. Hughes Christensen culture is based on a philosophy of continuous improvement. Hughes Christensen are constantly searching for more effective ways to provide our customers the highest quality products and value added service to enhance their drilling programs. Hughes Christensen values you as a customer and hope to be your key resource for drilling solutions anywhere you drill and in any formation.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Hughes Christensen – drill bits careers!
We are located in The Woodlands, USA, America(North)
Hughes Christensen – drill bits Products
Hughes Christensen – drill bits Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in The Woodlands
- Applications Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAResponsibilities include supporting Engineering and Operations by planning, coordinating and executing field testing for drill bits and hole opening product lines.
- Welder Trainee Jobs in Woodlands, USAUnder direct supervision, learns simple, basic welding applications. Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Drill Bit Design Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAHughes Christensen has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineer in the Tricone Product Engineering Group in The Woodlands, TX.
Top Hughes Christensen – drill bits Job Positions