lies in block F/2 in the Dutch sector of the North Sea, about 200km north-west of Den Helder. The field has reserves exceeding 34 million barrels of oil, as well as 40bcf of associated gas.
Hanze F2A, North Sea, Veba Oil Netherlands, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Den-Con Companies provides pipe handling tools, including a complete range of power slips and flush spiders, bushings, bowls, slips, clamps, elevators
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Sales Manager - Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands To develop, maintain and expand the sales opportunities and profile of Dril-Quip in Northern Europe, and to promote and enhance continuing after sales support.
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by New… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Base Manager - The Netherlands Jobs in Beverwijk,… The Base Manager is responsible for the management of all operational and administration functions and the management of local operation in Beverwijk, The Netherlands.
- Barracuda and Caratinga by Petrobras development project involved the construction, start-up, ownership and operation of deep-sea production facilities for the Barracuda and Caratinga oil fields, located in thecentral part of the Campos Basin.
- Kashagan by ENI covers an area of 47 miles by 22 miles and is located in the North Caspian Sea approximately 50 miles offshore from Atyrau. The field is operated by ENI at 18.52 % and partnered by…