area gas fields are located offshore, approximately 60km from Barrow Island and approximately 200km west of Dampier, on the Australian mainland. Five fields have so far been discovered – Gorgon, Chrysaor, Dionysus, West Tryal Rocks and Spar.
Gorgon, North West Shelf, ExxonMobil, Asia,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Numerical Rocks Business concept is based on building up numerical models of petroleum reservoir rocks
- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms
- Assistant Rig Superintendent Jobs in Sakhalin, Russia We are currently looking for a high calibre experienced Asst Rig Superintendent to join our Contingency Crew in Sakhalin Island,
- Senior Mechanic Jobs in Sakhalin, Russia We are currently looking for a high calibre experienced Senior Mechanic to join our Contingency Crew in Sakhalin Island
- Neptune by Kerr McGee is in 1,930 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico's Viosca Knoll block 826. Daily gross production in 2003 was 14,000 barrels of oil and 23 million cubic feet of gas. Kerr-McGee operates Neptune…
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Various, Scotland We require an experienced Wellwork Supervisor to provide well intervention planning and execution support to all of ExxonMobil's Installations in the UK and Norwa
- APP International Inc. Australian-owned consulting business specialising in project management
- Tension Leg Platform Spar Subsea Wellhead System Products Tension Leg Platform Spar Subsea Wellhead System products from Dril-Quip Easily Adapted To Meet Stringent Strength Requirements Tension Leg Platform Spar Subsea Wellhead System The standard SS-15 Subsea Wellhead System is easily adapted to meet…
- Trelleborg OCP Ltd design and manufacture cable protection products
- Rivers by Burlington Resources Burlington Resources received formal approval for its £165 million Rivers Fields development. These consist of five gas fields -Calder, Darwen, Crossans, Hodder and Asland.
- Genesis by ChevronTexaco is 150 miles south of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico, across Green Canyon blocks 160, 161, and 205. The field lies in the Viosca Knoll Carbonate Trend and contains known reserves of 160…