Creates, reviews and approves designs, drawings, DBIs (Data Base Instructions), specifications, etc. involving existing and new technology or applications. Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements within area of expertise. Uses the CAD/CAM and database systems and facilities to make layouts, analyze designs, evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer Subsea Trees in Houston, USA, America vacant at TechnipFMC USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at TechnipFMC America where you will be an important team member. Creates, reviews and approves designs, drawings, DBIs (Data Base Instructions), specifications, etc. involving existing and new technology or applications.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Engineer Subsea Trees Jobs
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, Angola– Supervision of subsea equipment vendors during running of completions, installation of subsea production equipment, hook up and commissioning, e.g. subsea trees, flexible flow line jumpers and control systems. - Providing technical and operational interface between Drilling, Completions, Sub Sea Operations and Engineering Teams and Vendors. - Maintaining key focus on Incident Free Operations and shows strong ...
- Engineer Wellheads/Christmas trees (Stavanger-Bergen) Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayThe business unit well technology is part of the business cluster subsurface technology in the business area Technology & New Energy (TNE), and its role is to provide and deliver competence and technology within well completion, well systems and well intervention and to represent the corporate technical centre within the profession. Job description ...
- Subsea Well Engineer – Tanzania Jobs in Reading, UKExtensive Subsea Well Engineering experience with an Operator. Recent experience ( in the last three years preferred) in the planning and execution of one offshore well as a minimum. Educated to degree level or equivalent. Demonstrable commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behavior is influential to others in the organisation. We have a vacant ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- Senior Product Engineer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayMain tasks: * Responsible for SCM hydraulic products. * Specify functional-, test- and qualification requirements and participate in qualification of new products. * Define specifications for standard products and customer specific products. * Participate in tender work and provide product support to the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Engineer Subsea Trees Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs