EMGS AS in short: deep electromagnetic (EM) imaging,
Electromagnetic Geoservices (EMGS) is the market leader in deep electromagnetic (EM) imaging, a groundbreaking technique that is proving highly effective in the search for offshore hydrocarbons. The company spawned the EM imaging industry in 2002 with the commercialisation of seabed logging, a proven exploration method that uses EM energy to find offshore hydrocarbons without drilling wells. This proprietary and patented technology has been developed over the past 10 years, and its ability to indicate hydrocarbons directly is enabling EMGS’ customers to dramatically improve their exploration performance in frontier and mature provinces. The founders of EMGS are recognised as the inventors of seabed logging: the first successful application of controlled-source electromagnetic surveying technology in the oil and gas exploration business. The technique was introduced in the late 1990s, and the first hydrocarbon discovery based on seabed logging was made in 2001. Since then, EMGS has conducted over 300 surveys in various parts of the world for more than 35 customers, including most of the world’s leading energy companies.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and EMGS AS careers!
We are located in Trondheim, NORWAY, Europe(North)
EMGS AS Products
EMGS AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, Norway The Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, Norway We seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top EMGS AS Job Positions