We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Supervisor in Supervisor, Saudi Arabia, Middle East vacant at Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia. The job opening is in the The Liaisonman shall serve as the primary liaison between Saudi Aramco and Contractor and will provide supervision of all Operations performed on Saudi Aramco Wells. and Drilling department at Saudi Aramco Middle East where you will be an important team member. The Liaisonman shall serve as the primary liaison between Saudi Aramco and Contractor and will provide supervision of all Operations performed on Saudi Aramco Wells. Will provide training and evaluation of Saudi Aramco Saudi Arab Liaisonmen/Toolpusher trainees. Will make recommendations on alternative methods of equipment when unusual situations are encountered and will coordinate timely deliveries of Saudi Aramco and Service Company materials and equipment to the Well as required. The Liaisonman will ensure that the Contractor meets all requirements of the contract and will verify and approve all the Contractor and Service Company Operations by way of tour reports and field tickets. Will ensure that the Contractor maintains the Rig and Equipments adequately to maximize efficiency and minimize down time, and that Saudi Aramco materials and equipments are properly utilized, handled and stored. Will ensure that all Saudi Aramco Safety Rules and Regulations are followed and will work with Drilling and Workover Engineers to see that modern practices are followed. Will work closely with Drilling & Services Department personnel as required to accomplish objectives and will perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Drilling Superintendent.
Find other Drilling Supervisor Jobs
Find other Saudi Aramco Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Supervisor, Saudi Arabia
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Saudi Aramco, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Supervisor Jobs
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UAEKey Responsibilities: 1) Highly specialized position skilled in the rigging-up, running tools in and out of the hole and the related procedures associated with retrieval of tools, drill string, and equipment in the well bore. 2) May supervise drill or fishing crew and actually rig-up assemblies to run a fishing tool operation. 3) Supervises the tool ...
Saudi Aramco Jobs
- Marine Engineer Jobs in Various, Saudi ArabiaAnalyzes and resolves marine engineering or operating problems in any of several marine categories by evaluating data pertinent to the specific problems. Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing programs, economic values,long range panning and budgetary considerations. Acts as an onsite inspector as required. Inspects various marine vessels, preparing detailed work scopes for accomplishment ...
- Drilling Supervisor Jobs in Supervisor, Saudi ArabiaWe have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Supervisor in Supervisor, Saudi Arabia, Middle East vacant at Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia. The job opening is in the The Liaisonman shall serve as the primary liaison between Saudi Aramco and Contractor and will provide supervision of all Operations performed on Saudi Aramco Wells. ...
- Marine Structure Engineer Jobs in Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia1. Perform structural calculations & designing steel & concrete membranes and deliver a complete design package. 2. Conduct analyses of field problems and provide proper and cost effective corrective actions. 3. Review sub-sea structure inspection reports and provide procedures to implement recommendations. 4. Review and confirm the adequacy of supporting structure for scaffolding designs that ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Well Stimulation Specialist Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaInitiate, lead, provide consultation and conduct applied research in matrix acidizing, acid and hydraulic fracturing, water shut-off both individually and/or along with a team. The candidates should have the ability to generate new ideas and projects, and contribute substantially to existing efforts. The candidate should have previous experiences dealing with acidizing carbonate and sandstone reservoirs. ...
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAEDue to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East. The positions will mainly be based in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia and there are immediate starts available for the right candidates. Disciplines required include - Process Engineers HSE Engineers Automation Engineers Pipeline Engineers Offshore Pipeline Engineers Onshore Instrument Engineers Work will mainly ...
- CPD Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia, Saudi ArabiaManaging all aspects of project preparation for common CPD wells. Wellsite engineering on all regional well types. Preparation and delivery of technical presentation/reports of complex CPD topic/projects. Participation in HazID and HazOP reviews. Training and mentoring junior personnel. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities Include, but are Not Limited to the Following: Provide wellsite engineering support to common application of CPD application with minimal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Supervisor
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Drilling Supervisor Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs