Dragados Offshore, S.A. in short: jackets (supports of platforms for crude extraction), turrets, decks, process, accommodation and FPSO modules, semi-submersibles, mooring buoys, modular plants, industrial equipment, etc.
Dragados Offshore began its activities in early 1972 with the construction of a platform for Shell’s Amposta Field, located in the Spanish sector of the Mediterranean Sea. This project was the basis for the opening of the Yard at Puerto Real, Cádiz, Spain in 1975 built over ground gained to sea.. Since this moment, Dragados Offshore has successfully completed a large number of projects, such as jackets (supports of platforms for crude extraction), turrets, decks, process, accommodation and FPSO modules, semi-submersibles, mooring buoys, modular plants, industrial equipment, etc. Currently over one hundred projects have been developed , amongst which the production complexes AKAL GC and EPC 78 for PEMEX, the hull for the semi-submersible Snorre B for Saga, the Öresund bridge which connects Denmark with Sweden, and the services module Scott for Amerada Hess. Our clients are most of the relevant companies of the oil and gas industry and contractors of the offshore industry. At present Dragados Offshore offers its services to the Oil and Gas Industry from the Yard in Puerto Real (Cadiz, Spain) and the yard in Tampico (Mexico). The Puerto Real (Cadiz)Yard targets construction with final destinations in The North Sea, the Mediterranean Sea and the West Coast of Africa. Recently, in 2003 and 2004, 6,500 m2 of new offices, 13,250 m2 of new storage area, of which 3,000 m2 are covered areas, and more than 12,500 m2 of new shops dedicated mainly to the fabrication of piping, and application of painting and fire proofing have been erected. This increase in facilities makes the Puerto Real (Cadiz) yard one of the most modern yards in Europe. As a result of the large business volume of Dragados Offshore in Mexico, due to its excellent relation with Mexican Oil Company PEMEX, Dragados Offshore decided to establish a subsidiary company in this country in 2001, DOMSA. Subsequently in 2003 Dragados Offshore opened the Tampico Yard. Since then, the Tampico yard has been actively participating in the fabrication of projects for the Mexican Oil Company, PEMEX. The yard is prepared to construct multi-disciplinary offshore projects of large complexity and volume. Dragados Offshore is a XXI Century company with a high experience and prepared to ensure the success of the most challenging projects of the Oil and Gas industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Dragados Offshore, S.A. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Dragados Offshore, S.A. Products
Dragados Offshore, S.A. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Dragados Offshore, S.A. Job Positions