Digilog Services Ltd in short: remote intervention ROV control, tooling and survey systems
Digilog was founded in 1989 initially undertaking SCORPIO systems support before graduating to the build and commissioning of newly designed ROV’s, including operational and technical training. The natural move into design followed with the successful DIABLO ROV, and the control system design and build of EXPLORER I for Submersible Television Surveys. More recently, Digilog’s engineering team designed and built a PC based graphical diagnostic interface and flexible PILOT INSTRUMENTATION DISPLAY for Global Marine’s SCARAB ROV.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Digilog Services Ltd careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Digilog Services Ltd Products
Digilog Services Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Digilog Services Ltd Job Positions