Diamould Limited in short: designing and manufacturing electrical, hydraulic and fibre optic connectors
Diamould Limited is a specialist company designing and manufacturing electrical, hydraulic and fibre optic connectors primarily for use in hostile environments. Diamould Limited provide innovative technical engineering solutions, which utilise advanced materials (polymers & elastomers) for high-performance applications. Our team of highly-skilled engineers have a wealth of experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas industry, having developed connector systems for Topside, Subsea & Downhole applications over the last 15+ years. Diamould Limited design engineers are renowned for their ‘leading edge’ design & development expertise – from concept, through to detailed design, qualification testing and into productio.Diamould’s product portfolio includes dry and wet-mateable type connectors; our wet-mate products are suitable for deepwater and/or high-pressure, high-temperature wellhead & downhole applications. Our products are cost-effective and combine high operational performance with repeatability & reliability at a lower cost than is traditionally seen.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Diamould Limited careers!
We are located in Cumbria, UK, Europe(North)
Diamould Limited Products
- Sealtite Downhole Splice Products Sealtite Downhole Splice products from Diamould Limited Comprising A Splice Housing With 2-Off Contact Pins & Pressure Barriers Sealtite Downhole Splice Sealtite-01 ...
- Seaswitch Wetmate Connector Products Seaswitch Wetmate Connector products from Diamould Limited Medium-Power Instrumentation Connector. Seaswitch Wetmate Connector Seaswitch 7-way ROV plug, medium-power instrumentation connector. Primarily for ...
- Seaport Hydraulic Wetmate Connector Products Seaport Hydraulic Wetmate Connector products from Diamould Limited Single Port Design With Spool Valve For High-Performance Control Systems. Seaport Hydraulic Wetmate Connector ...
Diamould Limited Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Cumbria
Top Diamould Limited Job Positions