Diamond Offshore in short: leading deepwater offshore subsea well drilling contractor
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc., a leading deepwater offshore drilling contractor, owns and operates one of the largest fleets of offshore drilling units in the world. The company’s diverse fleet consists of 30 semisubmersibles, 14 jack-ups and one dynamically positioned drillship. Diamond Offshore operates in the waters of six of the world’s seven continents, supplying comprehensive offshore drilling services to the global energy industry. Configured to achieve the optimum balance of flexibility and performance, Diamond Offshore’s fleet has built its reputation on more than four decades of real-world global drilling experience. Its crews have honed their skills in the harshest environments. From the North Sea, the Gulf of Alaska, the Straits of Magellan, the south China Sea and Australia’s Bass Strait, Diamond Offshore’s more than 3,500 industry veterans know how to meet the most formidable challenges.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Diamond Offshore careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Diamond Offshore Products
Diamond Offshore Vacancies
- Safety Representative – Rig Based Jobs in Offshore, USAThe Safety Representative is the liaison beteween the rig employees and the Human Resources Department.
- Ballast Control Operator Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOperates ballast control system on a semi-submersible drilling rig to maintain the required stability of the vessel
- Oiler Jobs in Offshore, InternationalAssist with preventative maintenance and ensure the safe operation of the rig; assist Mechanic when necessary.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Diamond Offshore Job Positions