The Design Engineer I will participate in the design development and modification of various marine, mechanical and drilling systems for new build, conversion, refurbishment, and upgrades to mobile offshore drilling units. Position duties include development of layouts, scopes of work and procurement specifications, vendor expediting, and resolution of engineering issues arising in a global fleet of floating and bottom founded drilling units.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Design Engineer I – Mechanical in Houston, USA, America vacant at Transocean USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Transocean America where you will be an important team member. The Design Engineer I will participate in the design development and modification of various marine, mechanical and drilling systems for new build
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Transocean, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Design Engineer I – Mechanical Jobs
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
- Connection Engineer Jobs in Sandvika, NorwayThe Senior Connection Engineer will contribute to the MCS Connection team focused on solving mechanical challenges for the product line extension and development of the next generation connection systems. This role will be responsible for analyses and mechanical design to develop design solutions for discipline and cross- disciplinary engineering problems. Essential Responsibilities * Recommend approaches and improvements ...
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACandidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering with strong preference being given to those candidates who also possess a Master’s degree in Engineering. In addition to education, candidates should also have a minimum of 5 years experience in Offshore Pipeline Engineering. This experience should include: pipelay stress ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalIf you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. 1. Maintains and repairs all subsea systems and associated surface equipment, riser tensioning system, and drill string compensation systems onboard the rig. 2. High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of all technical calculations required for the ...
- Principal Engineer – Subsea and Well Control Jobs in Houston, USAThe Principal Engineer will be responsible for the development of design and repair specifications, evaluation, modification, and issue resolution of various structures, equipment and systems for new build, conversion, refurbishment, and upgrades to floating and self-elevating offshore drilling units. Responsibilities include accurate scheduling, budget and quality control, safety and reliability of engineering work. The Principal ...
- Sr. Drilling Engineer Jobs in Offshore, HoustonAnalyze client’s drilling projects by reviewing their proposed well design to assure company policy are in compliance and recommend client’s projects execution. Examine client’s well construction progress by reviewing daily drilling reports to assure the proposed well design is been executed properly providing technical solutions when necessary. Examine client’s non standard operations/projects (e.g. managed pressure ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Design Engineer I – Mechanical Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs