Cudd Pressure Control in short: coil tubing and well pressure control equipment
Cudd Pressure Control’s superior CT equipment and technology is comparable to our personnel. Cudd Pressure Control’s latest innovation in operating equipment for its high-pressure CT units is rated to 15,000 psi working pressure. In addition, our standard well control equipment is rated to 10,000 psi working pressure and suitable for sour gas services. Our inventory of hydraulic injector systems includes injectors that can safely handle up to 3-1/2” CT with a maximum pull force of 120,000 pounds and a maximum push force of 60,000 pounds. To ensure optimal performance, all equipment is purchased and maintained to stringent specifications as established by our technical support team. These specifications include maintaining certain standardization of components and the purchasing of equipment that is versatile in its applications.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cudd Pressure Control careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Cudd Pressure Control Products
Cudd Pressure Control Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Cudd Pressure Control Job Positions