Cryotank in short: joint venture between NCC Construction AS and Statoil ASA
AF CryoTank is a joint venture between Statoil ASA and NCC Construction AS. Statoil is a Norwegian public oil and gas company engaged in LNG through the Snøhvit liquefaction plant in Hammerfest, Norway. NCC is a Swedish public civil construction company with experience in complex concrete oil and gas related structures. The Snøhvit LNG Project Statoil is a licensing partner (33,53 per cent) and plant operator. NCC was awarded a major contract to complete the civil works for the four storage tanks at the plant facilities.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cryotank careers!
We are located in Oslo, Norway, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTo be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top Cryotank Job Positions