CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. in short: manufacture equipment, sell and rent equipment, and subcontract pipeline construction services.
CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. builds the most complete line of pipeline construction equipment in the world today. It ranges from pipe bending machines to ditchpadding equipment, from pipe handling and support equipment to pipe facing and beveling machines, and internal line up clamps, among many other specialist items. CRC-Evans Automatic Welding CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. design and build the world’s most widely used automatic welding systems for land and offshore pipeline construction. CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. equipment line includes single or dual torch welding systems, internal welding machines, copper back up clamps, and precision pipe facing machine. CRC-Evans Weighting Systems, CRC-Evans offers complete buoyancy control capabilities including conventional concrete weights, saddle bag weights, form and machine applied concrete coating, screw anchors and pipe mechanical protection coating.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. Products
CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc. Job Positions