As Certification Engineer you will be working, on a project and will be responsible for scopes set by the project Completions Team Lead or Construction and Commissioning Focal Point. The role is onshore based but some offshore time will be required where appropriate. To execute the Project / Contract role you will be required to have the following experience and skills: - Conversant and knowledge of completions tool GOC. Setting system limits (LOSH) and providing guidance on construction/commissioning activities, ensuring that systems are presented for handover in line with the project philosophy and GOC. General understanding of technical documents and understanding eg P&ID’s, Process Flow Diagrams and Cause & Effects. Produce, discuss and gain approval for associated Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates. Close liaison with on and offshore personnel and manage GOC database. Provide support for on and offshore personnel regarding queries in applying GOC. Where required plan and supervise on site certification activities. Ensure delivery of appropriate certification documents at applicable times. Identify and produce certification status reports. Interface with engineering management, construction focal point, project delivery leads, client commissioning and operations personnel.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Certification Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Aker Solutions Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Inspection department at Aker Solutions Europe where you will be an important team member. As Certification Engineer you will be working, on a project and will be responsible for scopes set by the project Completions Team Lead or Construction and Commissioning Focal Point
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Certification Engineer Jobs
- ROV Operations Co-ordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsure that all assigned ROV assets are operationally fit for purpose and capable of maintaining a high level of reliability Ensure that all assigned ROV assets the correct level of certification and that it is maintained and always in date Ensure that all assigned assets are adequately stocked with stores and spares. This expands to ensuring an ...
- Engineer Jobs in Katy, USADet Norske Veritas (U.S.A.), Inc.. seeks Engineer I in Katy, Texas. Responsible for inspection, certification and classification of electrical power and control systems of Mobile Offshore Units and Onshore Units that include semi-submersible and jack-up drilling rigs, deepwater drill ships, FPSOs and FSOs. Requires BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering and experience. Authorized ...
- Senior Hydraulic/Mechanical Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCoordinate the activities of the workshop mechanical / hydraulic technicians with due regard to company policies and procedures Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities: - Coordinate the daily activities of the workshop team involved in the repair and maintenance of ROV systems and associated equipment. - Review equipment status, prepare maintenance schedules, organise spare parts and create job sheets ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Certification Engineer Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs