Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. in short: corrosion, cathodic protection supply and service, corrosion control, corrosion monitoring equipment and systems, and sand and hydrogen monitoring systems.
Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. is concerned with corrosion, cathodic protection supply and service, corrosion control, corrosion monitoring equipment and systems, and sand and hydrogen monitoring systems. Our company was founded to specialize in material degredation and corrosion/erosion control. Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. offer complete feasibility and design, sales, installation, startup, training and operation services for corrosion/erosion monitoring systems; cathodic protection, coatings, inhibition, material selection and all other methods of corrosion/erosion control systems; CIPS/DCVG Survey Equipment. With all of Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. equipment and services our main focus is total service.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. Products
Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. Job Positions