is a cluster of three fields (A, B and C), located offshore North Norfolk, 110km NNE of Bacton. The fields are located in the southern North Sea, in block 49/19, with Brigantine B slightly extending into 49/18.
Brigantine, North Sea, Shell, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs… We're currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Offshore Maintenance & Reliability Engineer Jobs in… We're currently looking to recruit two Offshore Maintenance and Reliability Engineers to join us offshore in the UK.
- Southern Marine AS offers mooring equipment, stores lockers, spare parts, shipyard representation and so forth
- SEACON (europe) Ltd a range of standard, dry-mate, fiber optic, hybrid connectors
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Shell Oil Company is one of the largest major oil and natural gas companies
- Seatronics marine survey equipment rental and sales,
- GeoAcoustics Ltd remote intervention as seabed profiling and survey systemst
- East of England Energy Group stable energy supplies, Natural resources, internationally renowned academics and world-class companies exploiting innovation
- Offshore Installation Manager Jobs in Offshore, UK We're currently looking to recruit six Offshore Installation Managers to join us in the UK.
- Fall 2009 Offshore Operations Technical Internship… Shell Exploration and Production Company is currently seeking interns for our Gulf of Mexico operations.
- ROVOTICS Rovotics is based in the United Arab Emirates , Rovotics was formed in 2011 when a group of experienced ROV technical experts felt the market was lacking advanced systems that harnessed the latest technology, provided…