Belsim in short: data validation technology in many process industries to deliver optimum solutions
Created end of 86 as a spin-off from University of Liège, Belsim is an independent Belgian Company active in the field of Computer Aided Process Engineering (CAPE) which specialises in delivering software, providing solutions and consulting for process performance follow-up, production accounting and optimization mainly in petroleum production, refining and chemical industries as well as in the energy sector. Belsim also provides its software and experience to engineering companies. The core business of Belsim is the innovating field of data validation where it is the leader with the software VALI. VALI gives to the plant managers a better insight of the actual plant performance and balances (mass, thermal and thermodynamic balances). Thanks to advanced data validation methods, VALI extracts reliable and accurate information from plant and lab measurements. As the developer of VALI, Belsim is uniquely equipped to install, implement and support the VALI data validation system. In addition, Belsim chemical and energy engineers have developed an extensive body of experience through their work on data validation and engineering projects at a wide variety of process plants in many countries
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Belsim careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Belsim Job Positions