Atwood Oceanics Inc in short: international offshore drilling, and related support
Atwood Oceanics Inc. And subsidiaries ("the Company") are engaged in the business of international offshore drilling, and related support, management and consulting services. Atwood Oceanic Headquartered in Houston , Texas , USA , Atwood Oceanic was incorporated as a Texas corporation in 1968, commenced its first drilling operations offshore Brunei in Southeast Asia in 1970 and made its first public offering in 1972. Atwood Oceanics has conducted drilling operations in most of the major offshore exploration areas of the world: Arabian Gulf , Red Sea , Australia , East and West Africa , Southeast Asia , Papua New Guinea , India , Mediterranean Sea , Central and South America and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Atwood Oceanics currently supports its operations from its Houston headquarters and affiliated offices in Australia , Malaysia , Indonesia , Philippines , United Kingdom , Egypt , and Israel .
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Atwood Oceanics Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Atwood Oceanics Inc Products
Atwood Oceanics Inc Vacancies
- Toolpusher/OIM Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaManages the operation of the rig either directly or indirectly through key supervisors in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and in accordance with ...
- Oil Rig Mechanic Jobs in Offshore, Singaporewe are seeking a Mechnic II to join our Singapore location.
- Barge Engineer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe Barge Engineer is responsible for carrying out the work activity and objectives established by Atwood Oceanics and the Offshore Installation Manager
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Atwood Oceanics Inc Job Positions