Attric Group Ltd in short: development, management and delivery of technical information, procedural documentation and engineering services
Attric PBI Limited (Attric) is the leading UK independent consulting and services company that specialises in the development, management and delivery of technical information, procedural documentation and engineering services. Our success has been achieved throughout forty years’ experience and reflects our commitment to provide the highest standards and services to our clients worldwide.Attric aims to be one of the leading worldwide providers of integrated services, assisting in improving asset management and day-to-day organisational control. We seek to achieve the highest levels of expertise in our field whilst focussing on practical benefits and cost-effective services for our clients. Our principal objectives are to be recognised by the quality and costs of our services, by our innovative solutions and our commitment to our clients.We are ideally positioned to meet the requirements of customers both at home and internationally from our headquarters in Hull and offices in Aberdeen, Norwich, Canada, Qatar and Abu Dhabi.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Attric Group Ltd careers!
We are located in Hull, UK, Europe(North)
Attric Group Ltd Products
Attric Group Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Hull
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
- Naval Architect Jobs in Houston, USADevelop conceptual design and preliminary sizing of hull, mooring and riser/umbilical systems.
- Principal Marine Structural Jobs in Houston, USAAs the Principal Marine Structural Engineer you will be responsible for executing design and consulting work related to deepwater floating platforms.
Top Attric Group Ltd Job Positions