Aquadyne AS in short: Supplier of sound instrumentation for underwater positioning and mapping systems from leading subsea equipment manufacturers
Sonardyne International Ltd. (Underwater positioning) Reson AS (Multibeam Echosounders, Swathe, Bathymetry Systems and Transducers) Trimble Navigation Europe Ltd. (GPS) TSS Ltd. (Attitude Sensors and Cable/Pipe Detection Systems) Innomar Technologie GmbH (Underwater Acoustic Systems) Our team, which is located in Asker, Norway, aim to meet the market’s requirements by: Ensuring we have a thorough understanding of the customer’s exact requirements and project deadlines Offering the right equipment for the customer’s needs at competitive prices Ensuring the complete delivery process is monitored, from product development to manufacturing and shipping Providing products and services that are fit for purpose in all respects, including reliability, life cycle costs and support Ensuring full customer satisfaction with the products delivered Supplying customer training Keeping the customers informed about new developments within the industry Creating a flow of information between the manufacturer and the customers Helping the manufacturers foresee the market requirements of customers in Norway Aquadyne aims to achieve optimal quality by providing safe and rational solutions to the market’s requirements through the technical competence of our own team, and the companies we represent.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Aquadyne AS careers!
We are located in Asker, Norway, Europe(North)
Aquadyne AS Products
Aquadyne AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Asker
- Senior/Specialist Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayThis job requires experience with separation technologies in the oil and gas industries
- Manager Project Engineering Jobs in Asker, NorwayManage technical personnel within the project engineering group. Actively contribute to an effective project execution. Upon request, support task force programs.
- Subsea Control Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayDevelopment and implementation of systems and algorithms for CPM (Condition and Performance Monitoring)
Top Aquadyne AS Job Positions