Applied Sensor Technologies in short: monitoring pressure or temperature conditions and performing critical alarm, control and shutdown functions of equipment or processes
United Electric Controls is a privately held corporation that has been in operation since 1931. Headquartered in Watertown, MA, UE is a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of Threshold Detection and Switching™ technology. Our products protect people, valuable equipment, the environment and processes in a wide variety of industrial applications by monitoring pressure or temperature conditions and performing critical alarm, control and shutdown functions of equipment or processes according to the customer’s needs.Our specialty is to provide a wide variety of highly reliable products designed for use in either stable, indoor locations, or in hazardous, and the most hostile outdoor conditions. If you can’t find what you need here or in our catalog, please call us at 617-926-1000.In addition to our design capability, United Electric is a leader in the use of lean manufacturing techniques in all of our manufacturing processes; we are certified to ISO 9001 and operate in an environment of continuous improvement as reflected in our customer oriented Quality Policy.Is saving money important at your company? UE customers save a lot because our efficient lean manufacturing system enables us to ship products very quickly. Swift delivery from UE directly translates into major savings due to much lower customer inventory and higher turnover. Why pay for unwanted excess inventory caused by long lead times and undependable delivery? At UE, we deliver what you want when you want it. We’ll be glad to put you in touch with some of our long term customers so that you can hear first hand about their experience with us.We welcome many visitors each year to our world-class, award-winning manufacturing facility. Factory tours are available for UE customers, distributors and partners. Please contact us directly or your Regional or International Sales Manager to arrange a visit
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Applied Sensor Technologies careers!
We are located in Watertown, USA, America(North)
Applied Sensor Technologies Products
- Ic Sensors ProductsIc Sensors products from Applied Sensor Technologies Newest Type Of Temperature Sensor Ic Sensors The newest type of temperature sensor to be ...
- Thermistors ProductsThermistors products from Applied Sensor Technologies Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistors Like an RTD, a thermistor capitalizes on the fact that the electrical ...
- Resistance Temperature Detector ProductsResistance Temperature Detector products from Applied Sensor Technologies Wound Around An Insulator Resistance Temperature Detector An RTD capitalizes on the fact that ...
Applied Sensor Technologies Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Watertown
Top Applied Sensor Technologies Job Positions