Amercable Systems in short: specializes in precision engineered, ready-to-use cable assemblies for complex oil and gas applications and portable power generation
AmerCable Systems specializes in precision engineered, ready-to-use cable assemblies for complex oil and gas applications and portable power generation AmerCable Systems application engineers get a full understanding of the application and project requirements. We then develop a recommendation, based on our professional experience, for the most cost effective cable assembly solution – matching the right cable, connector and complete assembly configuration AmerCable Systems performs initial design-in support, then generate AutoCad drawings which provide a complete assembly specification for customer approval All assemblies are constructed in-house for maximum quality control and faster turnaround.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Amercable Systems careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Amercable Systems Products
Amercable Systems Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Amercable Systems Job Positions