ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products in short: developing separations technology by providing high performance engineered product
ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products has established itself as a recognized leader in developing separations technology by providing high performance engineered product for refining, chenical and petrochemical industries for more than half a century. ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products possesses the understanding gained by experience to achieve excellence in the science of mass-transfer, miss elimination and coalescing. ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products is committed to continuous improvement through innovative engineering and quality manufacturing of conventional and high performance fractionation trays, packings and internals. This commitment has secured our position in the forefront of this industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products Products
ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top ACS Separations & Mass-Transfer Products Job Positions