Acergy in short: a seabed-to-surface engineering and construction contractor to the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide
We are a seabed-to-surface engineering and construction contractor to the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide. We provide integrated services, and we plan, design and deliver complex projects in harsh and challenging environments. We operate in a consistent manner on a worldwide basis, globally aware and locally sensitive. We are more than solution providers, we are solution partners – ready to make long-term investments in our people, assets, and know-how, and in our relationships with clients and suppliers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Acergy careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
- HSES Manager Jobs in Houston, USA The HSES Manager is responsible to organise, lead and manage the resources of the HSES Department to provide support on all HSES matters to all ...
- Lead, Senior and Project Engineers – Subsea Construction Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Engineering and technical delivery of their assigned Project scope in accordance with the requirements of the Acergy Management System.
- Survey Operations Co-ordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide engineering and technical support to survey activities carried out on Survey and Construction Fleet vessels. Promote/report operational actions/status in STAR database.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top Acergy Job Positions