Abbot Group plc in short: offshore drilling and well services contractor
Abbot Group’s activities are centred around its operating subsidiary, KCA Deutag, an international drilling, well engineering and facilities engineering contractor. On 1 October 2001, the Abbot Group acquired Deutag and merged it with KCA Drilling. As a result of this acquisition KCA Deutag has the ability to offer a full range of production drilling services, both onshore and offshore, on a global basis, together with engineering, rig design and construction services – a package that we believe is virtually unique in the oil drilling contracting industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Abbot Group plc careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Abbot Group plc Products
Abbot Group plc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Abbot Group plc Job Positions