located in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN Joint Venture fields, Oil Mining Lease (OML) 104, has estimated reserves of 0.4 billion barrels of oil
Yoho, West of Africa, Esso, Africa,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNOC commercial international corporation
- Venture Production plc oil and gas company focused on recapturing the potential of stranded reserves
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Finance Manager (Nigerian Nationals only) Jobs in… The Finance Manager will be responsible for analysing internal monthly management accounting and the overview of all internal Control systems and provide necessary advice to Commercial department and Operations groups.
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- Joint Venture Jobs This is a list of worldwide Joint Venture jobs in the oil and gas industry. The Joint Venture position is categorised as Business, Sales and Management jobs, vacancies and careers. There are currently jobs available…
- CNOOC - China National Offshore Oil Corporation China National Offshore Oil Corporation - CNOOC
- Cantarell Oil by Pemex comprises four adjacent oil fields known as Akal, Chac, Kutz and Nohoch, with Akal being the most important. The complex is located in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of the…
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Barracuda and Caratinga by Petrobras development project involved the construction, start-up, ownership and operation of deep-sea production facilities for the Barracuda and Caratinga oil fields, located in thecentral part of the Campos Basin.