Wood Group Pressure Control in short: equipment from BOP stacks, gate valves and casing to wellheads
Wood Group Pressure Control was formed through the acquisition of complementary companies that manufacture and remanufacture equipment which controls pressure when drilling for oil or gas. These former companies include ERC Industries, Barton Valve Company, Seaboard Lloyd Ltd., Church Oil Tools Inc. And Bompet CA. Now under one roof, Wood Pressure Control provides equipment from BOP Stacks and Drilling Manifolds to Wellheads, Gate Valves and Chokes. Wood Pressure Control manufactures equipment for many "niche" applications such as Wood Clamplok Connectors in both API and ANSI sizes and pressure classes as well as a full line of API 6D Gate Valves and accessories. Wood Pressure Control is beginning to delve into the subsea arena with the development of the large bore, Subsea Check Valve fitted with ROV interface for operation by a remotely operated vehicle. Wood Pressure Control is a dynamic and growing service company with over 30 sales/service centers around the world. It is our goal to be better than the rest … to provide quality products and services that meet or exceed customer and industry requirements.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wood Group Pressure Control careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Wood Group Pressure Control Products
Wood Group Pressure Control Vacancies
- Controls Workshop Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandthere is an immediate requirement for a dedicated Workshop Technician based at the new Controls facility at Dril-Quip’s Stoneywood South site.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Wood Group Pressure Control Job Positions