Whitefield Plastics Corporation in short: producer of castable polyurethane molding
Whitefield Plastics Corporation was founded in 1961 as the first, exclusive producer of castable polyurethane molding in Texas. Since its inception, the same family has owned and actively managed the company. This continuity of management has resulted in many benefits to their customers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Whitefield Plastics Corporation careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Whitefield Plastics Corporation Products
Whitefield Plastics Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Whitefield Plastics Corporation Job Positions